By registering on this site, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
1. Information That We Collect From You
- 1.1When you visit, register on or submit enquiries to kingjamesbibletrust.org you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
2. Use Of Your Information
- 2.1 Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your query. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- 2.2 In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you and we may contact you by post, telephone or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
- 3.1 The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and may be accessed by or given to our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- 3.2 If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- 3.3 Countries outside the European Economic Area do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- 3.4 Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
- 4.1 Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site.
5. Security And Data Retention
- 5.1 We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
6. Accessing And Updating
- 6.1 You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- 8.1 All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be sent to The Administrator.